WALK AROUND GALATA PORT, VISIT RETRO BOUTIQUES
Galata Port is a port area that reflects the historical and cultural richness of Istanbul. There are many things you can do at Galata Port. For example:
- You can visit the Galata Tower and watch the magnificent view.
- You can reach Eminönü by crossing the Galata Bridge and see historical places such as the Spice Bazaar, New Mosque and Hagia Sophia.
- You can explore the museums, galleries, cafes and restaurants in Galata Port and spend a day full of art and taste.
- You can experience the beauties of the Bosphorus and cross to the Anatolian Side with boat tours departing from Galata Port.
- You can participate in events such as concerts, festivals and exhibitions held in Galata Port and have a fun and cultural experience.
Galata Port is one of the most lively and attractive areas of Istanbul. You've seen that there is a lot to do in Galata Port. You can have a pleasant time by visiting this region.